When I say detox I don't mean I'm only drinking tea for 14 days. For a non tea drinker it would probably kill me! This tea is drunk three times a day 30 mins before breakfast, 30mins before lunch and 30 minds before dinner. It is recommended to be taken on empty stomach and not while your eating anything. It's is also said that while it contains no caffeine it is not to be taken to late at night.
As I said, I am not a tea drinker, I tried green tea due its benefits but nearly spat it all over my lunch companion! So I was hesitant to try this but I read about it and saw its benefits and curiosity and my sceptical side won out and I bought it - around $35 with free postage I believe. I tried it this morning before breaky and I added a dash of lemon. O M G yum! I couldn't put it down, I was happy it tasted good, I really wanted to give this 14 days a whirl, so yay! I have since had my second cup of the day and I'm feeling more alert already but have been visiting the bathroom a bit more then normal! So far so good - except for the need to widdle all the time!
I shall explain what this tea does and what is in it:
The ingredients are:
Hawthorn Berry,Adzuki Bean,Water Plantain,Alismatis Rhizome,Indian Bread,Tangerine Peel, Germinated Barley,Prunella Spike,Cassia Seed,Semen Phascoli, Semen Raphani! Medicated Leaven,Rhizoma Alismatis,Herba Agastachis - no caffeine!
All very technical ingredients but here is what they all do- banish cellulite, reduce waste and fat, speed up calorie burning and fights food stagnation in body. It also boosts energy and vitality and can clear up skin and eyes. There is a slight laxative to it towards the end of it, after all the tea is cleaning the inside of your body, removing waste, toxins, fat and cellulite, it obviously has to come out somehow! But this is a good thing, it means it worked and that your body is cleansed! Woo hoo.
It says you can see results without altering diet but if your going to cleanse your body with this tea why stop it from giving you the best results because your still eating crap? Now I currently weigh in at 54.9 kilos and have slight cellulite at top of thighs and suffer from low energy in the afternoons so in 14 days after eating clean, exercising every morning and taking this tea three times a day I will see if the hype is correct! Weight loss, clear skin and eyes, no cellulite and improved energy.
I may post some before and after photos if I feel like scaring you all and will do a 7 day update blog.
Until then stay healthy and happy.
Jx
No comments:
Post a Comment