As promised a halfway update on my 14 day teatox. First 7 days have been great, I'm still enjoying the taste of the tea which is a bonus as I have to drink the stuff three times a day! I have always had a super fast metabolism but it is currently out of control fast! It has definitely stopped my during the day cravings and I'm not giving in to the little cravings I randomly still have. This is huge for me as I have no willpower at all and it only takes a slight crave to have me going out and buying lollies, chocolates etc etc. I have still been eating some naughty food but its tiny so I'm impressed with how the tea has controlled those desires. My daily eating and tea routine is this : tea upon waking, breakfast in car on way to work (this allows the required 30minutes between tea and food) and then my dfine8 drink. My mornings snacks are now a banana or some form of fruit/ veggies then nothing until 12 when I have another tea followed by lunch 30minutes later. Lunch has been chicken mince and veggies cooked in either red curry or green curry paste, large serve. Afternoon snack is a protein shake (wpi - banana) and veggies or some soy crisps then nothing until 5, have another tea and then dinner 30 minutes later. Which is usually chicken mince and veggies again with the curry paste. Seems bland and like im starving myself etc but for my bad food history, this is what I need to do to stay on track and healthy for now. (I do eat other foods on weekends!)Plus I'm enjoying it ALOT. The curry pastes gives flavour without ruining the healthiness. Last 7 days with this teatox I have been eating the mince three times a day some days or lots of fruit/ veggie snacks as I still have days of hunger but instead of eating silly, my body is really craving solid veggies and or fruit rather then a sandwich or something like that.
Overall I'm feeling clean, healthier and leaner. My abs are popping like never before, in fact I may need to lay off on ab work for a bit! My legs, the trouble areas are still there, but they to are getting leaner and muscles popping more then normal. Weight wise I've dropped a kilo but still needing toning and tightening (don't we all!!) I have been visiting the toilet alot more but it's meant to be worse coming towards the end of the 14 days! Something to look forward to. No no not really!
My skin is clearer, minimal breakouts even with foundation wearing daily, eyes are brighter and hair is feeling healthier so I am very impressed with this teatox so far. I am not one to starve myself so to have all these health benefits or the weight loss, clean skin and eyes, overall perkiness AND the desire to eat better is the reason why I'm so impressed and so happy to tell everyone to try it!
Now i know last two post with this teatox ive talked about dropping weight and may have some people thinking negatively as most say I don't need to lose weight and in all honesty I don't! BUT we all have a happy body image, mine is the body I had when running, my legs were bigger then most girls, my butt stood up and out, I had definition all over that wasn't super scary but was enough. I was fit, healthy and body felt great. That's what I'm aiming for, not skinny, not tiny (trust me, ive been down the road of wanting to be scary skinny and im still fixing the affects) but toned, healthy and fit so please do not assume I'm a smallish girl looking to be scary skinny, not eat and try any and every diet etc out there. I'm only trying products like this tea tox and my supplements because of the health benefits that are attached to these. I really recommended this tiny tea tox for anyone wanting a body cleanse, lose some yucky waste that's making you think your heavier then you are or just to add to your already healthy lifestyle.
No comments:
Post a Comment