Wednesday, March 20

End of teatox

This is a little bit late but better late then never as they say!
So I finished my teatox a week ago and I'm still seeing the affects of it which I find to be amazing! I tried this tea out purely out of curiosity and a dash of sceptisim. A tea that helps remove waste, reduce weight, improve hair and eye quality. Pfft! Load of bunk but as my exercise routine has dropped, my body had plateaued and I felt off I decided I needed to try something anything to get me moving again. After trying this tea I am still left amazed at what it has done and for those who have read my blogs have seen that I have recommended others try it, which many of you have! So yay you for taking another step to a healthy body.
So my changes I've seen since the teatox - eyes are clearer, skin is nicer, smoother and 'plump', hair, my hair has always been thick as my dear friend and hairdresser Krista will agree to :) but now it's not only thicker then normal, but softer, shinier, stronger (and I had had about 3 bleach washes and dyes in this hair just prior to this teatox so hair was d e d dead) and has grown faster then normal. A sure sign that my body is healthy! I also have seen better memory, a healthier appetite, wanting more food but good foods. Weight wise, I honestly didn't have alot to lose prior to this, just more tweaking, toning and a tiny bit of weight to drop, so I didn't see a huge difference in weight loss like some other teatox girls have but I have seen my body become leaner, drop water weight, be plumper.
Overall I am extremely happy with the tea and am about to start another of their teas so will do further blogs about that one also.
The one downside I've seen with the tea, which isn't really a downside but more of an affect I didn't see coming. Since using the tea I had at the same time cleaned up my diet (more due to not exercising as much and developing a healthier relationship with food) which meant I tried cutting back on a lot of things, dairy, breads and meat. Now though, when I've eaten breads or dairy I seem to react to those things. Bloating, nauseous and just an off feeling. It seems strange, yes,but I feel like, the tea has allowed me to start again with my body but this time paying attention to what I put in and in doing that I have found things that are upsetting my stomach and I'm learning to work around that and try different things in order to keep body, happy healthy while still receiving the nutrients it needs.
This tea, for me, was exactly what my body needed, a freshen up, a safe and healthy way of cleansing, removing waste and giving me a clean slate to work with.

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment