Wednesday, March 6

Inspire, motivate, help.

I just had a lovely message from a beautiful girlfriend of mine. It's what has made me write today's little blog. She text me to say that I have inspired her and she is getting some of the tea I'm harping on about! That wasn't the beautiful part, alot of my girlfriends are getting the tea (which is fantastic, I love that I have so many healthy friends) but it was that I inspire her. *melt*
This is why I write these blogs, this is why I post the photos. Not to make people angry, jealous, depressed, annoyed or sick of me. I do it because i want to motivate, inspire and help. I love exercise, I love feeling and looking good nude, I love pleasing my partner and I love feeling happy with myself and I think every single female should feel that same way! This is my contribution to the lives of the women in my life, whether your a good friend, a Facebook only friend, an old school friend or someone that simply has me on fb for a number. I think all these women and should love their bodies, be happy within themselves and want to push themselves every single day.

I'm not saying fit, toned, thin, skinny etc etc is pure happiness. I'm saying that healthy bodies, active lifestyles, exercise, eating good yummy foods are what help make you happy, it helps give you a happier energetic outlook on life, helps you stay well, helps you stay positive and away from feeling down and sad and negative towards life, it prevents yucky health problems, it creates better sex lives (who doesn't want that!!!) it helps turn your insides and outsides into something even more beautiful then it already is and if you want something simple as to why you should aim to get fit, get active and eat well??? YOU WILL LOOK GOOD NUDE and anyone that wants to disagree with that and say they don't care about that, their partner loves them for they are. Pfft, load of bunk! Every human being wants to look good nude even if its just for themselves!

For the first time in a LONG time I am a happy nude. I'm over past bad habits, I'm over aiming for stick thin, I'm over trying to just impress others. I now impress myself and I'm heavier, leaner and stronger then when I was stick thin and sick and I much prefer seeing myself nude now then  I did then.
Women put so much pressure on themselves to be like someone else, and I wish I looked different aswell, we all feel it, but I want all my friends to love who they are and turn what they have into something they love even more, appreciate even more and want to look after. Screw trying to be like someone else, it will never happen, be you and be a damn good version of you.  I'm not a personal trainer but I will always post my workouts, I'm not a nutritionist and the last person who should give food advice but I will always try to help and tell people what I eat and try, I haven't taken supplements for long but I will push them, I will offer them and I will tell you how they have worked for me. It is then up to if you want to try what i do and see if it works, if you want to tweak what I do so it suits you or if you want to ignore it. I'm simply a girl aiming for an all round healthier, fitter, stronger, sexier body, mind and life. I'm on my way and I truly hope I have inspired just one other person to do the same with their life.

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you Jess

    All that athletics training - what did I say? If you achieve nothing else, you will be fit and healthy and proud of yourself...and what more do you need?

    Well done.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete